SHOE CABINET IN MELAMINE, MATT OR GLOSS LACQUERED –
Minimalist design for this shoe rack with groove handle. Available in versions with one, two or three rows of shoes, it can hold many pairs, even large ones.
Birch plywood interior
Removable internal shelf allows you to store large shoes.
Technical Data Sheet Minima Shoe Cabinet:
The most wonderful homes are those we feel in tune with, not only in the common areas (living room, kitchen, bathroom, patio…) but even in the more humble and utilitarian spaces, where we take care of our possessions and optimise our time.
Washing and ironing in a functional or pleasurable environment, neatly putting away clothes, shoes and objects, and making the best use of every space.
All of these things even in areas with with more than one function, with versatile furniture that provides every day comfort, quality and uplifting emotions: thanks to Birex.
Birex has researched many unique solutions to help us perform everything we need to do and love to do.
Because life involves many daily necessities: cleaning, washing, ironing, tidying.
But also the multitudinous passions great and small, each involving a partculr space and specific objects.
Birex renders these moments more simple and therefore more beautiful: through design that never goes out of fashion and long lasting quality.
- Birex furniture is resistant to water and humidity.
- Durability and resistance are certified by the rigorous Catas tests.
- The scratch-resistant Sand finish is made with water-based lacquer.
- The entire production chain is 100% Italian.
- Zero defects: The compatibility of the furniture allows a quick management of the warehouse. The production and storage, completely computerized, allow the traceability of the elements, eliminating the possibility of error.
- For the environment: The use of a latest generation plant allows us to maintain high quality standards for both the product and the environment.