Electric Towel Warmers Dory Blower Cordivari
TOWEL WARMERS WITH ELECTRIC VENTILATION MODULE
DORY BLOWER BY CORDIVARI
The electric towel warmer Dory Blower painted carbon steel is composed of:
- Vertical collectors Ø 30 mm.
- 50×10 mm horizontal Radiant bodies.
- Glycolate water.
Electrical module for ventilation:
- Power: 1000 Watt-230 V 50 Hz • ON/OFF switch
- Temperature adjustment: from + 10 °c to + 30 °c
- Ultra discreet: Once mounted, the controller on the back of the heating body is aesthetically invisible
- Adaptable: can be mounted on electrical or hydraulic appliances, it adapts to different shapes and sizes of heating bodies
- Excellent ergonomic settings
- “Intelligent” electronic control: stable and accurate bath temperature throughout the year
- Energy Saving Package
- Super Comfort Mode (Automatic Boost): Instantaneous additional heating, the hot air blower allows an automatic and rapid increase of ambient temperature, after periods of ECHO, Frost or Standby
- Reduced thickness behind towel warmer
- Active Memory: Time and settings are saved by the EEPROM if the mains power is interrupted
Fixing KIT for towel rails:
- Supports, hex wrench, plugs and fixing screws suitable for use on compact walls or perforated bricks.
- The national regulations on the installation of electrical equipment in bathrooms must be scrupulously complied with. Electric radiators must always be installed outside zones 1 and 2. In particular, the power supply, the switch and the control elements must be placed in zone 3, so that no electrical control body must be accessible by a person using the shower or bathtub.
- The towel warmer is packed in a recyclable cardboard box. Instructions for assembly, use and maintenance.
- Ecological epoxy-Polyester powders with certified process DIN 55900-1,-2.
- Standard color white RAL 9010 with white ventilation module
- For other colors Satin Silver ventilation module
ECO DESIGN ERP 2018
All Cordivari electric radiators are in conformity with the new European regulation EU 2015/1188.
The new regulation imposes a seasonal energy efficiency of the appliances for the heating of local fixed electrical environments, with nominal thermal power exceeding 250 W not less than 38%.
The ErP Cordivari is in line with the new Ecodesign directives, which are characterised by a great efficiency combined with the utmost attention for energy saving.
All radiators are equipped with:
- Electronic temperature control;
- window opening detection;
- Weekly programmer.
Thanks to the new fully programmable digital thermostats, and to the sophisticated sensors on the thermo-furnishings; With the new electric ErP radiators Cordivari, heat, efficiency and energy saving will be the best allies of your comfort.
Cordivari SRL, founded in 1972 by Ercole Cordivari, is one of the most important Italian industrial companies in the Hydro-thermo-sanitary sector. The company specializes in the production of towel warmers and radiators, boiler and thermo-accumulators, pressure vessels, solar thermal, tanks, for the collection and purification of water, food containers and finishing of Metals. The orientation towards technological innovation, implemented through highly qualified strategies and management, as well as an efficient and articulated productive and distributive structure, make Cordivari a top company.
Thanks to the attention and the propulsive thrust of a constant innovation, Cordivari has been able to interpret and prevent the trends of the sector, embracing the philosophy of total quality. The technological, ergonomic, logistical and environmental choices allow to operate in full respect of man and the environment. An ethical and technological thought that is renewed daily to offer consumers products and solutions that are efficient, reliable and sustainable.
The Cordivari brand today is an expression of quality, comfort and innovation all over the world. Thanks to the commercial and distributive structure and the punctuality and efficiency of the service, the company is able to provide its solutions in every corner of the globe. The traditional attention and supervision of the national market has long been accompanied by an equally marked push for exports; The total volume of exports, which amounted to about 35% of the total value of production, is constantly growing.